Cancellation policy for physical goods
(1) You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reasons. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date the contract is concluded.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform ELO Digital Office GmbH, Tübinger Straße 43, 70178 Stuttgart, e-mail: email@example.com , fax: +49 (0) 711 806089-19, tel.: +49 (0) 711 806089-0 by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax, or e-mail) declaring your decision to withdraw from the contact. You can use a simple withdrawal form, but this is not required.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, all you have to do is submit the notification that you are exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires.
(2) If you withdraw from the contact, we must return all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from you selecting a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) without delay, within fourteen days from the day we received the undamaged goods. Your refund will be issued using the same means of payment you used for the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; you will not be charged for the refund.
Expiration of the right of withdrawal in case of delivery of digital contents not on a physical data carrier, e.g. ELOoffice software
(1) Pursuant to Section 356 (5) of German Civil Code (BGB), the right of withdrawal can expire prematurely in the case of a contract providing digital contents that are not on a physical data carrier if the company has put the contract into force after the consumer has given express consent
- that the contract should be put into force before expiration of the right of withdrawal (generally 14 days) and
- the consumer was aware that they would lose their right of withdrawal by agreeing to the contract entering into force (informed by the company in the form of a serial number).
(2) The products offered in the shop are not digital contents on a physical data carrier. By submitting your order to us, you agree to the contract entering into force before expiration of the withdrawal period. The fact that you were aware that your right of withdrawal expires with your consent to the contract entering into force is documented by your checking of the box at the end of the ordering process and accepting these general terms and conditions as an integral part of the contract. These declarations, which you expressly make by submitting your order, void your right of withdrawal when you submit your order to us.